Terms & Conditions
- Agreement. This website has been established by The First National Bank of Mercersburg for the sole purpose of conveying information about the Bank's products and services and to allow communication between the Bank and its customers. Information that appears on this website should be considered an advertisement. Nothing contained in any page on this site takes the place of the bank's agreements and disclosures that govern its products and services. If any information on the site conflicts with that in the bank's agreements and disclosures, the agreements and disclosures will control.
- Limitation of Warranties and Liability. This website and its contents are provided "as is." The First National Bank of Mercersburg specifically disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of title or accuracy and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or error-free or uninterrupted service, with the sole exception of warranties (if any) which cannot be expressly excluded under applicable law. In no event shall The First National Bank of Mercersburg be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind or any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of this website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, line system failure, loss of use or loss of data related to this website or any website operated by a third party, or the contents of this website or any other, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage. The First National Bank of Mercersburg makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the information. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long implied warranties last, the exclusion of certain incidental or consequential damages
or the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so that these disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
- Additional Limitations/Prohibitions. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Although The First National Bank of Mercersburg may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on this website, The First National Bank of Mercersburg is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on this website. The First National Bank of Mercersburg will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The First National Bank of Mercersburg to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Information Sent to The First National Bank of Mercersburg. All information you submit to The First National Bank of Mercersburg via the Sites will be considered to be the property of The First National Bank of Mercersburg, and The First National Bank of Mercersburg is free to utilize any information you submit for any purpose.
- Internet E-mail. The First National Bank of Mercersburg strongly discourages the use of ordinary e-mail systems to communicate with The First National Bank of Mercersburg. Ordinary e-mail systems and messages may be vulnerable to interception, alteration and loss. The First National Bank of Mercersburg will not be responsible to anyone for any damages arising out of or in connection with any email sent to The First National Bank of Mercersburg using e-mail.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. The Sites are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity, or any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation, would subject The First National Bank of Mercersburg to any liability or would not give effect to all of the provisions in this Agreement. You may not access the Sites or the Content where such access is illegal or prohibited or where such access would subject The First National Bank of Mercersburg or its affiliates to any liability.
- Revisions. The First National Bank of Mercersburg may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the then current Terms and Conditions.