Online Banking is the simple, safe, and the secure way to bank.
Just point and click to –
- Confirm current balance
- Verify a check has cleared
- Pay loans
- Transfer money between accounts
- Request stop payment
- Reorder checks
- Bill Pay
Security Is Our First Concern
Not only is Online Banking fast and convenient, it is also completely private and confidential. Your unique ID and password are required before any information about your account can be obtained. Your complete account numbers never appear on your screen as an added security measure. In addition, all data is automatically encrypted. You can be confident your accounts are treated with the utmost security.
Management at Your Fingertips!
Online Banking puts you in control of your money as well as your time. It provides the accurate and current information you need to make sound financial decisions. Download capability into most of today's popular financial management software.
Log on to try a demonstration.
Read the Online Banking Agreement.
Multifactor Authentication Steps
THE FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF MERCERSBURG is proud to deliver an additional level of security to our Online Banking customers, known as Multi-factor Authentication. This will help ensure that your information is secure, and protect you from fraud and identity theft.
How it works – Multi-factor authentication verifies your identity in two-ways. Every time you log in to Online Banking, the bank identifies you, and it lets you identify the bank using a private image and pass phrase.
Follow these simple steps:
When logging in for the first time you will be asked to enter your user ID. After entering your user ID click on continue.
- Enter user password.
- Create an authentication phrase to match the random image which can be changed at a later time.
- Answer the 3 challenge questions, if left blank you will need to start over.
- Register the computer (Optional). ONLY register the computer if you are the only person with access to it. If it is a public computer you should not register your computer.
- Select image, you may click on All Images and choose a category or click on Continue Search until you find the image you would like. Click on submit and your image choice has been saved.
- The next time the customer logs in if they didn't register their computer they will be prompted to answer one of their security questions. Once you have answered your challenge question correctly click on submit.
- Verify the image is correct. If the image is not correct please DO NOT enter your user password. Contact The First National Bank of Mercersburg at 717-328-3121, out of the area 877-328-32121 or email online@fnbmbgcom.
- Enter user password. After 5 unsuccessful attempts you will be locked out of online banking. Please contact 717-328-3121, out of the area 877-328-3121 or contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Click on Login, you should be logged into your Online Banking profile.